Saturday, May 1st: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Litchfield Carnegie Building grounds
Art in the Park Festival is a Success!
Many thanks to the 46 businesses below who volunteered to sponsor an artist or special area for our Inaugural Art in the Park Festival!
- Ameriprise Financial
- Animal Medical Center of Litchfield, P.C.
- ApexNetwork Physical Therapy
- Bank & Trust Company
- Be Still Yoga & Meditation
- The Briar Rose
- CENTURY 21 Reid Baugher Realty
- CNB Bank & Trust, N.A.
- Coffee Xpresso
- Country Bend Campground
- Family Eye Care Association
- First National Bank
- FIT-to-GO, LLC
- Home Instead
- HSHS St. Francis Hospital
- International Filter Manufacturing Corporation
- Jubelt's Bakery & Restaurant
- Lincoln Land Community College
- Litchfield Family Practice Center, LLP (2 sponsorships!)
- Litchfield National Bank
- Losin' It with Sonya Jones
- M&M Storage - Litchfield
- Marten Lawn Care
- McGraw Family Business
- McKay NAPA Auto Parts
- Midwest Aftermarket
- Neuhaus Heating & A/C, Inc.
- Niehaus Cycle Sales
- Plummer Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc.
- Quality Flooring Co., Inc.
- Reid Eye Care (2 sponsorships!)
- Ronco Auto Body
- Scheller Insurance, a Div. of Dimond Bros.
- Snap Fitness
- State Farm Insurance
- Strubhart Electric, Inc.
- United Builders, Inc.
- Victory Lane Ford
- Vono Medical Supplies
Pop-Up Bar / Refreshments Lounge Sponsor
Thanks are in order for our Pop-Up Bar / Refreshments Lounge sponsor:
- Country Financial
Children's Creative Corner Sponsors
And a very special thank you goes to our Children's Creative Corner sponsors:
- Lily Pad Learning Center
- Cottage Creek Cottages Memory Care
- Timber Creek Village Assisted Living
- Steve Schmitt of Litchfield
And Here are the Winners!
Our winning artists and their sponsors by category are:
Youth: ages 10 and under ($25, $15, and $10 prizes)
- First Place: Tessa Pastrovich, Reid Eye Care
- Second Place: Claire Reed, Jubelt's Bakery and Restaurant
- Third Place: Zoei Schmitz, McKay NAPA Auto Parts
Junior: ages 11 to 15 ($25, $15, and $10 prizes)
- First Place: Isabella Steiner, Niehaus Cycle Sales
- Second Place: Alexandra Wright, Litchfield National Bank
- Third Place: Charlotte Reyes, CNB Bank & Trust, N.A.
Senior: ages 16 to 18 ($75 and $50 prizes)
- First Place: Emma Reid, CENTURY 21 Reid Baugher Realty
- Second Place: Kyleigh Cameron, Family Eye Care Association
Adult (Amateur): ages 19 and older ($100 and $50 prizes)
- First Place: Kayla Wills, Snap Fitness
- Second Place: Miranda Fair, Litchfield Family Practice Center, LLC
Adult (Professional; someone who is an experienced artist that has sold their artwork in the past): ages 19 and older ($250 prize)
- First Place: April Budd, First National Bank
Thank you to all of you who participated as artists, sponsors, donors, and volunteers--we could not have done it without you! Stay tuned for information on next year's bigger and better Second Annual Art in the Park Festival--we'd love to have you participate with us!